- Eye drops for dogs
- Eye Drops with N-Acetylcarnosine
This product and its statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease.
- To avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the vial to any surface.
- Replace the cap immediately after use.
- Only open one vial at a time; once open keep the vial in a fridge door.
- Do not allow other people to use your vial.
- Once open, discard any unused product within 1-month.
- Keep the vials in a dark cool place, (a fridge door is ideal); keep out of sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if the liquid becomes cloudy or If solution change coIor.
- Do not use any vial that is past its expiry date.
Lubricant Eye Drops with N-Acetylcarnosine for dogs. These eye drops are based on the original Can-C formula.