FRONTLINE Spot On for dogs is an effective and easy-to-use treatment for fleas and ticks.
First used by vets, now available without a prescription. Once applied, the treatment will protect your dog from fleas, ticks and lice – use monthly all year round.
How it works
The medicine comes inside a pipette, which is then pressed against your dog’s skin at the back of the neck and then again 2 or 3 cm further back to ensure your dog doesn’t lick it off. The natural oils in your dog’s skin then carry the medicine around the rest of their body. Once this is done, your dog can resume all their normal activities (but should avoid swimming or bathing for 48 hours after application) and you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that the problem is taken care of.
- can be used on puppies over eight weeks old and weighing at least 2 kilograms
- Kills fleas within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours
- protects against fleas for up to two months
- protects against ticks for up to one month.
- Kills fleas, ticks and lice